Grand Opening Celebration
This day has something for everyone and we hope that you come visit us sometime during the day on April 22nd.
- ALL DAY SHOE DRIVE: Help us plant 5,000 trees! We will be collecting used running and walking shoes and you can feel good knowing that each shoe you donate will plant five trees! You can get excited as each shoe you donate enters you for a chance to win the new On Running Cloudsurfer!
- GIVEAWAYS EVERY HOUR: Come visit us throughout the day and participate in various raffles every hour!
- 9am FREE GROUP RUN (or Walk): Now, we will have multiple vendors on hand so you can test run/walk in a free pair of demo shoes. If you want to run in your current pair, no worries! Also know that all ages, abilities and speed levels are welcome to join us. It is about getting outside and moving your body!
- 10am FREE TACO TRUCK (For group run/walk participants): Well, its actually burritos but taco truck is way more fun to say! All the group runners will get a free burrito courtesy of our friends at New Balance. Make sure you stop by and hear about the latest technology in their kicks.
- 11am FREE FIT TRUK: If you missed out on our Fit Truk session in Mission, KS this past summer this is the time to try it out! The Fit Truk is a full body workout that will make you a better runner, walker and increase your fitness level. The one hour workout session will be held outdoors rain or shine. Because spots are limited, you must RSVP here.
- 12pm-2pm RAID OUR FRIDGE: Our new location has a refrigerator stocked with a wide variety of beverages that will benefit the athlete. Come taste test the beverages and vote on your favorite!
- 2pm-4pm ASK A PT: Take advantage of this two hour window where you can walk up and ask Sharon Fleming those burning PT-related questions that have been on your mind. The "Ask A PT" is not exclusively for runners. We encourage anyone who has been dealing with a nagging injury that has kept you back from being as active as you’d like to come and “ask the PT”! See what solutions may be available to get you back to moving well again!
- 5:45pm CHAMPAGNE TOAST: To close a phenomenal day Altra Running will be sponsoring a champagne toast. Cheers to new memories!